Abeda Mueed, MA
Audiologist in Georgetown, Texas
Abeda Mueed is a clinical audiologist who completed her undergraduate and graduate degrees at the University of Texas in Austin. She concentrates on objective diagnostic testing of hearing loss, aural rehabilitation of hearing loss through the use of hearing aids, and diagnosis of balance issues via vestibular evaluations. Abeda has participated in hearing loss prevention outreach programs in Austin area schools, helping to teach children the importance of hearing protection and hearing healthcare. She continues to promote general and customized hearing protection for children and adults and provides services to that effect also.
In her spare time, Abeda loves to travel and spend time with her family and teaching her Sheba Inu puppy new tricks.
Education & Training
- Graduate: University of Texas at Austin
- Undergraduate: University of Texas at Austin
- Licensed in Speech Language Pathology and Audiology, Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
Areas of Interest
- Hearing evaluations for children and adults
- Hearing aid evaluation and fitting
- Specialty ear molds for hearing protection (children and adults)
- Vestibular testing
Schedule your appointment with audiologist Abeda Mueed Today!
To schedule your appointment with audiologist Abeda Mueed of Georgetown ENT in Georgetown, Texas, call (512) 869-0604 or request your appointment now.